Owing to the raw materials used in its manufacturing, the offered Hydraulic Bench
is considered to be one of the best that is available in the market. Made available to the clients at a very reasonable price, this product, of unmatched quality, is highly praised. In addition, the bench provides highly efficient and effective results in fluid mechanics experiments.
- The present set-up is a self-contained, water re-circulating unit provided with a top tray and a sump tank. Various hydraulics experiments can be conducted on this set-up. A FHP Centrifugal Pump is fitted for water circulation. Flow control valve and by-pass valve are fitted in water line to conduct the experiment on different flow rates. Flow rate of water is measured with the help of measuring tank and stop watch. Water collected on the top tray from experimental set-up, drains and return to sump tank.
Following experiments can be carried out with common basic table, with separate experimental set-ups (supplied at extra cost), which can be connected to hydraulic bench with flexible pipe:
- Bernoulli's Theorem Apparatus
- Flow measurement by Venturimeter
- Flow measurement by Orificemeter
- Flow over Notch
- Orifice and Mouth Piece
- Losses due to Friction in Pipe Line
- Losses in Pipe Fitting
- Impact of Jet on Vane
- Study of Pressure Measurement
- Pitot Tube
- Free Vortex Apparatus
- Water Supply
- Floor Drain
- Electricity 1kW, 220V AC, Single Phase
- Floor Area 1.5 x 1.5 m
- Top Tray: Size 1000 x 700 x 100 mm (approx)
- Water Circulation: 1 HP Pump, Crompton/ Kirloskar make.
- Flow Measurement: Using Measuring Tank, Capacity 40 Ltrs.
- Sump Tank: Capacity 100 Ltrs.
- Stop Watch: Electronic.
- Control Panel Comprises of: Standard make On/Off Switch, Mains Indicator, etc
- Instruction Manual: An ENGLISH instruction manual will be provided along with the Apparatus
- Tanks and Top Tray will be made of Stainless Steel
- The whole set-up is well designed and arranged in a good quality painted structure